Feb 26, 2013

Journey to my first love

Yes, I have been gone for quite a while but I am back now. My time away from blogging has not been in vain though. I've been thinking.... I started blogging because I wanted to create a platform to share, a platform to learn and grow in all aspects of life, and a platform to be inspired to be the best we can be. The vision was to create a platform for us all to blossom as the flowers that we are. I noticed however that a lot of my posts were not a true representation of what I wanted the blog to portray as a whole. I have spent some time reflecting and I have decided to return to my first love. I am reminded that in all things it is important to remain true to who I am and who I aspire to be... God's flower. . I am really excited about this and I hope you will enjoy Ruvarashe blog even more. So, the blog will include...

Scrumptious Health - you guessed it... healthy, scrumptious recipes
Home Décor - I love interior design and I am sure many of you do as well
Simple Beauty - I will share a lot of simple ways to stay beautiful and take care of our bodies
My Style - but of course... fashion
Giveaways - I am hoping to do at least one giveaway a month. It is more blessed to give than to receive
God's Flower Feature - I want to feature many of the lovely flowers ladies that I meet and have them share some of their tips
Wanderlust - I love to travel so I will talk about random lovely spots
Lovely Things - inspired by all things lovely, every week I will share lovely things that inspired me... quite random

A little recap of some of the things i've been up to-  antiquing, Ruvarashe Vintage Boutique loading, shopping for my hubby, trips to the post office, eating healthy, time with friends and family....

Let's Blossom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment