May 8, 2012

Childlike.

You may or may not be amazed that I like to watch shows like Little House on the Prairie, Golden Girls and all retro movies. One of the things I like to scope out besides the fashion is the way people interacted and communicated back then. In one particular movie I watched what stood out to me was the childlike personality of one of the ladies. (yes I am an analyst by profession and by nature so I analyze everything. LOL) There is something endearing about having a childlike character... childlike not childish. The humility, the innocence, the resilience, being able to forgive and forget easily, the courage, love vs fear, willingness to absorb and learn, ability to grow... so many more. When I adopt these characteristics in my relationship with God and others I find life is more peaceful... 










hat - Zara,* dress - Anthropologie,* shoes, bag - Vintage,* watch - Guess

Let's Blossom!!!

4 comments:

  1. This ootd is so cute. I'm especially loving that bag. Ooooo la la!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag too! Totally gorgeous outfit :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love your style, its simple & elegant.

    Maybe we can follow eachother :D. ruvarasheh-cookie.blogspot.com

    & yay we have the same names :)

    ReplyDelete