Oct 9, 2012

It's all over

We are finally done with all the moving... that's what's been keeping me from you. hehehe :) I love our new place and I can't wait to finish decorating.

I posted this on my FB wall the morning of our move because I was is awe yet again of how God orchestrated everything... I thought I would share it on here.

God is so excellent guys. When we submit to Him He orders our footsteps... I mean even the little details. Do you know what it means to have your footsteps ordered by the One who holds the universe in His hands? You go through each day with peace and stability. Come what may... I am established because it is not me but God who is in control. Hallelujah!!! 








 Sweater- Oscar De La Renta* Acid Wash Denim- T J Maxx (similar here)* Purse- Vintage
Photos by - Chai Studio


Let's Blossom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment