Aug 14, 2012

Red Floral Flatform

My husband and I went to a small lunch for couples this past week.  We had a lovely time... every couple shared the story of how they met and advised on what has been working for them in their marriage. It is always good to tell our testimony so others can be inspired and maybe learn a thing or two. I also find that sharing my testimony reminds me of where I have come from and helps me to assess my growth in this journey called life.

I decided to wear this vintage dress picked by my lovely sister cousin, Nomsa. The embroidered detail on the neckline and pockets is so dainty. I have been on the hunt for flatforms lately... I think I prefer them over wedges. Initially they were a bit awkward to walk in but now they are just great.

More items coming to Ruvarashe Vintage Boutique this week. :)))









Let's Blossom!!!


4 comments: